Indian Council of Cultural Relations (ICCR) announces Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 for Mongolian Nationals
The Indian Council for Culture Relations (ICCR), Government of India has announced scholarship for Mongolian students for the academic year 2019-20 to pursue studies in General Language, Science and Humanities subjects. Engineering, Architecture, Fine Arts, Performing Arts (dance, music) etc for bachelor’s /master’s/doctoral/post doctoral degree in India. The ICCR does not offer scholarship in Medical/Paramedical and fashion courses.
Interested candidates who attain 18 years with good academic records, background in relevant subjects and proficient knowledge of English may apply online by logging in at ICCR portal – http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in/. Other details including FAQ’s, instructions, guidelines, university list, courses offered etc can also be seen at the ICCR portal.
The scholarships include enrolment and course fees, besides a fixed amount of living expenses. The scholarships are granted for the full duration of the course.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF ONLINE APPLICATION BY THE EMBASSY OF INDIA, ULAANBAATAR IS February 10, 2019.
Please note the following:
- Applications should be submittedlatest by 10 February 2019through the online application mechanism.
- Applicationsshould be completedin every detail. Read the guidelines on the portal.
- Short-listed candidates will have to appear for anEnglish Proficiency Examconducted at the Embassy of India, Ulaanbaatar (Mongolia) on 19 February 2019. (Tentatively).
- Applicants shouldclearly mention the courseto which they are seeking admission while mentioning choices.
- Applicants are advised togo through the course offeredby the Universities carefully before finally submitting the application form. List of Universities where ICCR students are currently studying which is available at ICCR Website www.iccr.gov.in6. ICCR does not award scholarship for MMBS/BDS courses and Casual Research/Diplomas/Short-term courses.
- Applicant must producea medical fitness certificatefrom the recognized hospital in the prescribed format available with the online application form.
- Students applying forM.Phil/Doctoral/Post-Doctoralcourses should submit a synopsis along with the application.
- Students wishing to pursueperforming artsshould upload Video/Audio/YouTube link
- An applicant should have studiedmathematics, physics and chemistryat Higher Secondary level to be eligible for admission to science/engineering courses
- Submission of application form does not guarantee confirmed admission.
- Indian Universities/ Educational institutions are autonomous and independent bodies and have their own eligibility criteria on the basis of which they confirm admissions.
ICCR Scholarship Application Portal http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in/
Phone Nos. 329522,329524, 70132248/49